A Sampling of Our Work:
May 10, 2017 Meeting
Stash sale, silent auction, show and tell, pot luck
See the April newsletter for details.
The guild meets on the second Wednesday of the month from September through May at the The St. Charles Episcopal Church 994 N. 5th Avenue, St. Charles. The doors open at 6:30 p.m. for socializing & refreshments and the meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. The meetings consist of guild business, a planned program, and an opportunity to gain inspiration and expertise through "Show and Share". Some of the program topics the guild has covered in the past are Nordic knitting, needle felting, Entrelac, hand spinning, edgings, double knit, casting on and off, charting motifs, Latvian mittens and more.
- 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. - Living Well, Geneva
- 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. - Panera Bread, St. Charles
- 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. - Arcedium, St. Charles
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. - Wool and Co.
- 6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. - Wool and Co.
- 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. - Wool and Co.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your knitting group listed here.